- Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed and slightly loosen the red cap.
- Gently squeeze the bottle until the reservoir measures 15ml. Remove the red lid and pour from reservoir.
- Add 15ml of cleaner to 250ml of warm water in a cleaning container. Ensure you replace the red cap and seal tightly after pouring the required dose.
- Soak the milk frother parts (All except chrome parts) in the cleaning solution for 30min
- Rinse milk frother parts under fresh water and reassemble
Note: Do not mix with other chemicals. Do not mix with Cafetto Daily Milk Frother Cleaner.